In 2012 I want to make more of an effort to be organised for birthdays and special occasions so I am going to compile a list of ideas here to refer to over the course of the year – if you have any ideas let me know!
– I love this version of the Winter Cap from Creative Knitting magazine – Winter Issue #16 on page 47 – 11 WPI & 294 metres to make 1 cap.
– Martha Stewart’s scarf is a must for a few people – it’s quick to knit and I think it will be pretty quick to spin – 16 WPI & not many metres for this one!
– My usual plain beanie – uses 10ply = 9 WPI
– This beanie pattern because I like the shaping at the top = worsted weight yarn = 9WPI
– ETTA – love this pattern!
Gifts for 2012 knitted so far: